Friedland Libra+ Pro. 200m Wireless Doorbell kit with Wireless Extender and Wired Metal Brushed Nickel Push Button, Model D911Nx
A high quality wireless doorbell linked to a contemporary styled wired Brushed Nickel bell push. The push is wired to an extender which sends a wireless signal around your home when the bell push is pressed. The extender is weatherproof to IP55 rating so can be placed conveniently outside, or wired to the inside to give a slightly better wireless range. The system has a long 200m distance and operates at a frequency in the 868MHz range which is a less crowded, and avoids any problems with interference. The chime units have a strobe light, an analogue (rotary) volume control and CD quality sound. The chime uses 4, standard C type batteries (not included), and the bell push has a CR2032 coin battery (included). All fixings for the chime unit, bell push and extender are included. If a 2nd extender/ wired bell push or Libra+ wireless bell push is purchased, the doorbell can operate in Front Door / Back Door mode, giving a different melody for each bell push button. ? Chime Dimensions, 113 x 40.5 x 143mm. Bell Push Dimensions 74 x 32 x 20mm. Note* This is not a purely wireless doorbell - a small length of cable links the wired bell push to the wireless extender on the inside (or outside)
- Surface mounted metal Brushed Nickel push linked to a wired to wirefree extender to send a wireless signal
- Chime unit 200m distance, 90dB, wall mounted or free standing (wall fixings supplied)
- 6 CD quality melodies (Ding Dong and Westminster included), with adjustable volume.
- 868MHz frequency to avoid any interference problems, and a strobe light (can be switched off).
- Note* This is not a purely wireless doorbell - a small length of cable links the wired bell push to the wireless extender on the inside (or outside)